Lithuanian Aikido Aikijitsu Rengokai Federation club (formerly Vilnius Aikido club) is the oldest Aikido teaching club in Lithuania, having been created in 1991.
From 1994 onwards, the club has regularly hosted high-level visitors from the World Aikido Centre based in Japan as well as Masters from other countries. This means that today, club members can be graded and receive direct recognition from the international headquarters of Aikido without leaving Lithuania. Such qualifications are signed at the highest levels of Aikido, up to Kisshomaru Ueshiba, the present Doshu (Leader), and the son of the Founder of Aikido, Morihei Ueshiba.
Training sessions take place twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 19:00 to 20:30. The group consists of aikidokas of various mastery levels. Individual approach to every student is practiced.
Training sessions are led by the LAARF president Gija Amkoladze (4 dan), master of sports in judo, doctor, manual therapist.
- How to start training at our club?
- Trial (introductory) session - free of charge.
- No need to buy a kimono or any other special clothing at first. Sweatpants, a t-shirt and slippers to enter the gym are enough.
- Montly payment of 150Lt.
- Contact us by phone or email before coming for the first time.
- New students are always welcome at our school!
Contact us for inquiries here.